What are cookies?
Why and where we use them
Cookies we use on our website
- SignInUserIDSmartShip, SignIncustIDSmartShip, SignInpswdIDSmartShip
- This is the Smartship Manager user id, customer number, and JWT refrence. It is set only if/when the user checks "Remember my login information".
- This is a randomly generated session identifier. It is set only after a successful user authentication and keeps track of the details exchanged in the users session. This cookie is essential to the functionality of Smartship Manager.
- cookie_preferences, has_seen_notice
- _ga, _gid
- Used to distinguish visitors from one another.
- Used to limit the collection of information on high-traffic websites.
- Captured to ref, this Google Click Identifier tells us general information about your visit to our website, if you’ve been referred by an advertisement.
- Contains the URL of the website that referred you to ours.
- fs_session, fs_uid
- Helps review user experience so that we can improve our services.
- _uetsid, _uetvid, MUID, MR
- Helps us engage with a users that previously visited our website.
- Added "Cookie Preferences" feature that allows more control of cookies.
- Removed Osano privacy compliance and audit integration.