Depending on the billing cycle you select (daily/weekly/bi-monthly), we will mail you a bill for the previous period's charges. Payments can be sent using check, credit card, or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
Paper Bills can be formatted in the following five ways:
- Sorted first by date, then tracking number. No subtotaling is performed for each day. This is our standard method unless another is selected.
- Sorted and sub-totaled by your reference. Orders with the same reference will be sorted by tracking number.
- Same as previous (second) option, but the bill has a page break after each sub-total.
- Bills are printed in tracking number sequence, regardless of the order date.
- Bills are printed in number sequence, but a single invoice is generated for each order. This is used mostly for freight payment plans, which require a unique invoice number for each order.
Requires no training or special technology to receive and review.